Ocimum Basilicum Oil
Ocimum Basilicum Oil, also called Sweet Basil Essential Oil, is derived from the leaves of the Ocimu Basilicum
- It enhance the luster of dull-looking skin and hair.
- It is used for relief from indigestion, constopation, stomach cramps and flatulence.
- Basil essential oil is effective in providing relief from colds, infulenza and associated fevers.
- Basil essential oil has the potential to inhibit the growth of E.Coil bacteria.
- Basil essential oil improve blood circulation and helps increase and optimize various metabolic functions of the body.
- Basil essential oil is possibly an analgesic and provides relief from pain.
Sweet Basil belongs to the family Lamiaceae, which includes about 200 species occur in various botanic varieties and forms. Traditionally, sweet basil has been used as a medicinal plant in the treatment of headaches, coughs, diarrhea, constipation, warts, worms, and kidney malfunctions. Sweet Basil is a popular culinary herb and a source of essential oils extracted by steam distillation from the leaves
- Botanical Name:- Ocimum Basilicum
- Plant Family:- Lamiaceae
- Method of Extraction:- Steem Distilled
- Plant Part Typically used:- Leaves
- Colour:- Clear
RETURN & REFUND POLICY